fish wish list

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
what would the top three fish on your saltwater fish list, that you would wish for what would they be:Cheers:

mine would be
purple tang
morish idol
lookdown(jacks family)

In my 90, I only want to add three more fish. All three are fish that I had before and loved so much, but passed away.

Lawnmower blenny (RIP Lenny -- he jumped into my overflow and by the time I realized he was stuck back there, he looked totally sick and starved to death)

Pink tail trigger (RIP Tangent, I loved that fish!! When I moved everything into my new 90, the water was so cloudy from moving that I just stacked the rocks in the corner as best as I could, and was going to aquascape the next day when it cleared up. The next morning I found three fish crushed under a large rock that had fallen down -- Tangent was one of them)

Leopard wrasse (I had Boo Boo for two years and he died suddenly and mysteriously, the same day that my grandma died)

No, it's a minimum of $20. I should have been more clear. Sorry.

But either of those fish would have been 4 or 5 times the recommended gift amount. But...since you're living so close by and all, you could always buy me one :)

Back