Fishsticks 50G Starphire Rimless Build

fishsticks

No clue about reefs
So the day is today :D i will begin a detailed 50G build, 20gallon sump/fuge along with skimmer and Ecotech Marine Radion Lighting, and Propeller pumps 2x MP10wES.
along with extras, i hope u all find this build enjoyable, and i hope u all follow me along.
this is going to be one of my final builds, so lets rock N roll.

The tank dimensions will be 24x24x20, the tank has starphire glass along with beveled edges. has a center trapezoid with 1 return. i will have a slow turn around on the tank something like 4xs or 5xs not the usual 10xs-15xs. i wont have much turn around. i will have a 100gallon skimmer inplace also with a led fuge set up.

Dennis :grumble:, no but dennis has influenced me to upgrade my biocube to something more edgier i guess u can say. :D but i am blaming the lights on him if it looks terrible.

Last edited:
Heres my stand i have to assemble, i didnt want to get a custom stand built. the last one i built was too much for me, huge saws measuring blah blah :(. heres i guess u can say a step by step.

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

sorry for the bad pics, i had low light. the doors have to be evened out i didnt screw them on tightly but the finish is like a high gloss looks really good and simple. i was pretty amazed at how tight everything went in and how sturdy the stand is, i bolted most if down an tried moving it an it felt solid. i think milo (the chihuahua) is looking at food or something

Last edited:
Heres a picture of my sump/fuge, i have a 3watt LED system small and a skimmer.
and my propeller pump

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

U can see the lil light on the bottom left corner here, small and pretty cool i might order another.

i can get them a lil cheaper than petstore price if your in LA or close let me know :P

i get my radion monday its in the mail : /

All the way across the country in VA man, but thanks anyways.

Did you buy 2 so they can communicate with each other?

Back