Fishsticks 50G Starphire Rimless Build

Kewl.
Nice firefish. :)

Beautiful! I'm having light envy......

Awww yeah!

One picture can't possibly be enough!

I am in agreement with this. I need to see more pics of that gorgeous tank!!

ty ty u all, i have a new addition another goby! lol. they all get along they all swim close to eachother and nothing aggressive going on. i got a dracula goby, he hides when i get near the tank : /. im really excited about this build sofar the fish all get along an they all have different colors :P

fish sticks, this build thread is amazing. beautiful tank, very clean sump setup. I wish someday i can have something this nice. very inspiring, and beautiful pics!

Looking good man keep up the great work :D

thanks fellas, sorry i havent been posting anything but today i picked up a randalls goby and 2 snowflake clowns. heres 2 snaps i didnt want to get too close or spook them, they r new to the tank.

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

Nice patterns on them. They look like a happy couple. Good shots BTW, very clear. Its hard to get a decent shot of one fish yet alone two.

They are gorgeous! Where's the goby pic? ;)

im still looking for him, hes a tiny lil thing :D

Nice and creamy bokeh! Clownish are pretty awesome looking.

ty :D

Nice patterns on them. They look like a happy couple. Good shots BTW, very clear. Its hard to get a decent shot of one fish yet alone two.

yea they move alot, i didnt wanna get too close they would have moved.

Awesome tank and nice pics of the clowns. Healthy looking pair! Keep the pics coming!

will do :D

Nice clowns!

thanks d2 :P

hey everyone just an update on the tank, my gf bought me a GFO/CARBON system from bulkreefsupply to assist me in my algae problem and man has it made a difference 8 days in the algae is just falling off. i just wave my hand around in there an its all over the place just falling right off.

IMG_5019.jpg

Any updates Fishsticks? Im really enjoying your journal thus far :mrgreen:

How are you finding the Cad Lights cabinet? Is there any condensation on the inner walls from the sump?

Back