Fishsticks 50G Starphire Rimless Build

ill be hanging them from the ceiling, and i hope the wire it small enough where i can run the power up the side of the cable to keep the light itself hanging an no wire visibly coming down to power. but iono how the wiring is on those radions

When do you get yours? I could take some pix i suppose if your not getting it for a day or two. I just opened the box didnt take it out.

Ill see what i can do fishsticks....if you dont mind cell pix i could do it now. if not its gotta wait im elevated at the moment if you catch my drift :0

well the power cord comes out the side of the unit. which needs to connect to a power supply which plugs into an outlet from quick glance.

Dennis's take is all up in the instructional booklet ;)

ea210f6c.jpg

22384796.jpg

b971650c.jpg

41ee707c.jpg

72460c7f.jpg

idk if that helps at all but thats everything in the box

So the process begins, i moved my biocube over to the side just enough to allow my new build to sit dead center on the rug, quick pic..
i then opened the top and started placing my electrical work i found it easier to just remove it an work on it. instead of ducking in there an putting the stuff in place.

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

i placed the sump on top to get a quick measurement for this 1/4" rubber mat im placing on the bottom, keep vibration down an help the glass relieve itself from uneven pressure.

IMG_2355.jpg

Last edited:
Back