Fishsticks 50G Starphire Rimless Build

Should i worry about this silicone??? i brought the tank in after the water test but i had to lift the tank on its back side to fit through my lil door lol. did it smash the silicone out??? or was it alot of extra its only on the edges should i worrY?!?@!

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

Heres most of everything in place, just need to finish up a lil piping and a lil wire clean up and we'll be ready to fire up.

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

the tank is 24x24x20high, ur current aquarium is a 29! :D im upgrading from a biocube 29 :D do it kully DO! IT!!

I might be... actually. I just started my career as a network administrator, and it pays much more than the manager of a Saladworks lol... just bought my mp10. I'm using this build as a trainer

That is one sexy build! Can't wait to watch :D

Thanks i hope it works out :D

i would definitely have some holes with a fan in the stand to keep moisture at a minimum

Yeap i will try an get a small computer fan n the back :D

I might be... actually. I just started my career as a network administrator, and it pays much more than the manager of a Saladworks lol... just bought my mp10. I'm using this build as a trainer

Nice i hope i can help u, just pm when u need something.

Im betting you put it on the natural cycle - which is super yellow and also has the LEDs at 100% intensity which is going to be very shocking any corals you might have. You need to go in a reprogram the cycle

Im betting you put it on the natural cycle - which is super yellow and also has the LEDs at 100% intensity which is going to be very shocking any corals you might have. You need to go in a reprogram the cycle

I'm guessing programmer error and not programming error. These are the best LEDs out there I highly doubt they are anything but fabulous. Jus sayin

And if you don't like it you can always send it to me. I've already learned how to use the software and I don't even have the light! :D

Back