FlatWorm Or Copepods?

there are some copepods that doesnt have them but i think some of them are flatworms they are very small the same sizes as a copepod but has 2 big flat fat ball body? or they are just copepods eggs?

here i stole the text and pic from d2mini's thread

"Everything you see on the rocks that looks like brown/red algae is flatworms. Like you, i was looking at them for quite a while before i realized i had a problem. Flatworm Exit worked. I did have to do two treatments though."

455066147_gRhUp-O.jpg

there are some copepods that doesnt have them but i think some of them are flatworms they are very small the same sizes as a copepod but has 2 big flat fat ball body? or they are just copepods eggs?
I read your other post and am now convinced that you have flatworms. With your tank being as new as it is, there is no way that those are pods. You need to look into using Flatworm Exit probably plan on doing more than one treatment. Follow the directions exactly as they are and you should be okay. good luck!!!

I read your other post and am now convinced that you have flatworms. With your tank being as new as it is, there is no way that those are pods. You need to look into using Flatworm Exit probably plan on doing more than one treatment. Follow the directions exactly as they are and you should be okay. good luck!!!

IT NOT NEW!!!!! GOD DAMN IT A 60G Tank that been setup for 2 years now ...... and i did pour some ReefPod Copepod bottle in 2 weeks ago i thought it was a pod explodion and it not on rocks it on the glass :/

here i stole the text and pic from d2mini's thread

"Everything you see on the rocks that looks like brown/red algae is flatworms. Like you, i was looking at them for quite a while before i realized i had a problem. Flatworm Exit worked. I did have to do two treatments though."

455066147_gRhUp-O.jpg

is it the rock that has the Zoa and starfish on it? no it look nothing like that i just see it on the glass and when i take a picture i cant see :pooh: on it...... like it invisible to the phone or something....:grumble:

In that pic they are on all of the rock and there are some on the sand. You will probably need a better camera to get a close up of anything that small.

IT NOT NEW!!!!! GOD DAMN IT A 60G Tank that been setup for 2 years now ...... and i did pour some ReefPod Copepod bottle in 2 weeks ago i thought it was a pod explodion and it not on rocks it on the glass :/

whoa relax, no need for the language

there are flatworms that are on the glass that are clear or clear/brownish that are harmless. they eat pods. i have some on my glass and you can see them eat pods

Mandarin, slow down brother, you have people here trying to help you out. If you are convinced they are pods then I say roll with it. Both the members trying to help you are giving you advice from years of nowledge. Without pics, one has to assume. If their assumption is wrong (as you seem to think it may be), then you have pods.

Mandarin, slow down brother, you have people here trying to help you out. If you are convinced they are pods then I say roll with it. Both the members trying to help you are giving you advice from years of nowledge. Without pics, one has to assume. If their assumption is wrong (as you seem to think it may be), then you have pods.

+1 agreed

Back