flatworm

chez

Reefing newb
Can anyone tell me if this is a good flatworm or bad?
Thanks

Attachments

• flatworm.jpg
    flatworm.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 445
Its about an inch, it has some nice colors on it also. i cant find it anymore and Rcpilot say i should turn up the heat to about 105 to kill my aptasia on my liverock.

Looks like a nudibranch, but would need a better pic.

Check here....
Nudibranchs

Rcpilot say i should turn up the heat to about 105 to kill my aptasia on my liverock
I hope he wasn't serious. That might kill your aiptasia, but it will also kill everything else in the tank. Will stink up the house pretty good too.

I'm thinking about it but I'm really hesitant...not sure if i want to kill all the good stuff on the rocks...

not yet i just threw all the rocks in a 60gal that i plan to use as my fuge and in a 50gal rubbermate...while i get the main tank ready.

i would let them sit in freshwater, take like 20 lbs or so and keep them in saltwater and do some type of aipstasia control on those rocks and when its all dead and gone use that 20 lbs to seed the rest of your rock..

rasing your temp that high will kill everything so why pay 5-10 dollars a pound for rock just to kill everything on it. just get some pepermint shrimp and some aptasia x

Back