Foot fungus and 125g buy

Damseluver

Reefing newb
So about 8 months ago I purchase a top of the line water proof metal detector. Hit the beach and shallows finding quite a bit of nice jewelry here in south west Florida.

Unfortunately my feet are tore up. Never had athletes foot before so I forgo the metal detecting for a couple a weeks and spray down my feet with the embarrassing to buy desinex. They recover fine but a sad thing that our water quality and beach conditions have declined so much. Sometimes closed due to high bacteria level. I use to collect rock and sand from these waters right at the pass but would not think of doing such a thing these days.

So back to the beach and well......my choices were to sell the metal detector or purchase desinex by the case which is expensive. Two cans a month at 8 dollars a can works out to nearly 200 bucks a year.

Sold the detector and will be picking up a 120 72x18x22 with stand and still a few bucks to spare.

So ya think I can have a tang now or have the tang police upped the anti to eight foot tanks:D

go get you some "Tang"!!! <giggle> You can have pretty much any tang you want. but why get a tang when you can have an angelfish? compare your sailfin to a majestic angel? No contest. Angel wins everytime. Go crazy

-Doc

Got the tank hauled to the house and started painting the back.

Turned out to be a pretty decent deal. Planned on dropping about 500 but stand was half price as discontinued item. 417 bucks tank and stand. Cant even beat that buying online and then driving to Tampa to pick up.

Should be able to fill her up tonight for a leak test.

Sounds like a fair trade to me, although treasure hunting on the beach does sound fun. Didn't pawning the jewelry you found pay for your fungal spray?? ;)

Never looked at it that way but it would. Sold the detector to a fellow hunter/friend here local so I can still go out and get a good case of fungus when the mood hits. It turned out to be more of a seasonal thing anyways with the finds dropping when people stop getting in the water for the winter

I will see if I can get the camera going when the transfer from the seventy five to the one twenty starts. Right now it just looks like a tank on a stand with a black background and a ro line going to it.

Damn ya couln't bought you some hip waiters?
with gold being somewhere around 1000 dollars an ounce the scavenging could have made ya rich enough to buy all the cool tangs,

dont listen to Doc, he has some real tang envy.
I mean really... Go tang wild, a school of little yellows, mimic's, convicts
Push the limits.

Back