For all you fishtank lovers!

Teixeira29

Live Rock Fish only
Well i am a fishtank lover also! I found this series of fishtank cleaning and maintance of fishtanks! It is called LA FISHGUYS. They do everything from maintaining aquariums to cleaning filters, picking out fish. I hope you all enjoy! Remember this link has more than one episode if you have seen all the episodes just search LA FISHGUYS!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT8k39B8DpE&feature=related[/ame]

yea i found these videos a while ago. i think i have watched them all. He does have an old way of thinking though. He says he only uses wet/dry because he needs all his systems that he sets up to be "bulletproof". I havent seen him "set-up" a tank with real coral in them. But i have seen him maintenance on one or two. But if he sets the the system up most of the time its FOWLR and fake corals. His style is a little boring to me but some of the episodes are neat.

LOL...I can't believe he took a shower in someone else's home, after cleaning their tank. I wish I would catch a man taking a shower in my house after he finished his services...
Made for T.V.:D

yea i found these videos a while ago. i think i have watched them all. He does have an old way of thinking though. He says he only uses wet/dry because he needs all his systems that he sets up to be "bulletproof". I havent seen him "set-up" a tank with real coral in them. But i have seen him maintenance on one or two. But if he sets the the system up most of the time its FOWLR and fake corals. His style is a little boring to me but some of the episodes are neat.
i also think he has an old school way of thinkin, in one of his videos he makes a comment about how he cant keep wild caught clowns alive. but he also must make serious cash doing that in LA

Is this video old or something? or is it new production? I mean this is how i operated 10 years ago, but now i cant imagine anyone producing such outdated information.

if you clean the sand like that every week than there is not going to be much crap trapped in the sand. if you do that with fine sand you will end up sucking it all out of the tank. that is how i use to clean my old tank but i had a coarse aragonite sand

Back