For free

sitnlowdown

Reefing newb
Hey everyone ive got a deal for the first come first served. For free a 29 ga reef with eclispe hood with pc retro. pc needs to be re wired the guy befor me mess it up. The tank has around 20 pounds of rock and three or four mushrooms some zoos and maybe some star polyps also. the light has stoped working on it and messed with the wires and made it work for a few days. due to me and my wife having a baby coming in 10 weeks and lack of space and time im giveing this tank to the first person to come get it. its nothing nice but still has a lot of life left in it its nothing to nice but can be with tlc its tank stand and canopy.also with a 37 ga eclispe tank and iron stand and what ever extra stuff i can come up with all for free come get in lafayette ga or north ga 20 mins south of chattanooga. has to be gone befor sat or sunday im not holding the tank for no one who ever shows up first its theres. rock corals damsel tank stand and canopy and 37ga tank and stand and what ever else i can find for free call me 423 413 2906
please come get before wife kills me lol
call me if you would like to come get it im up to 12 tonight and will be off work tomarrow
so please call 423 413 2906
thanks daniel

free

Thanks Daniel. I have to say that we have been missing out not having a guy like this is the club. Him and His wife both are so friendly.

I will post pics of the 29g. I am setting it up in my nephew's home and his family is going to keep a reef!

Thanks.

Back