FOR SALE N. Virginia

sen5241b

Reef enthusiast
  1. Maroon clown peacefully hosting a nice Maxima clam for over a year. $10
  2. Pajama Cardinal that won't die. $10
  3. Big Blue Maxima clam attached to big rock weighing at least 5 pounds. $80. From Dr Mac's and been in my tank since March 2010. I think its quadrupuled in size in that time. This must be taken away last --probably in a 5G bucket.
  4. Long rock with 14 orange-ish Ricordea, one green mushroom and one Sinularia (and a nice small feather duster) growing on it. $95. Rock is about 10 inches long and 3 or 4 inches wide.
  5. Rock looks like 2 fingers with 2 Ricordeas growing on it. $16. (Not shown.)
  6. Feather dusters rock. Cool piece of rock with two moderately sized feather dusters on it. $19.
  7. Yellow Zoas cluster $19 -spreading on two rocks
  8. 3 Bumble snails and one very large turbo (he mows down algae) plus a few hermits and small turbos. $12 with any of the above.

Buy all and I will throw in fish, hermits and snails for free.

ricordea_with_Sinularia.jpg

maxima05.jpg

zoas_yellow.jpg

dusters.jpg

I might be interested in the maroon...but depends on if my brother wants my ocellaris. When do you need it out by?

ok. I'm out anyway....my hubby doesn't want to give up our clown because he was our very fist inhabitant since starting the hobby LOL I was going to give our clown to my brother's office tank, and then take your maroon into our 125g. Hope you find good homes! If not, trade them in to marine scene and get store credit.

Back