?? for the Techies

So I win!
I guess I'll play with my wee before I go to bed and no I don't mean this Wii.

12879-550x-wiifun.gif

oh... my... !

Speaking of cats - yesterday I was over at my parents - their neighbours kitten was outside as it so often is. A very curious kitten, I'd often see it a few houses away near the road, on people's porches just hanging out, wherever. Well, it was sitting in the grass when a very large dog (like 90+ lbs) came running from at least 10 houses down. The kitten bolted and tried to climb a 10-feet fence. It didn't quite make it. The dog caught it and, well, proceeded to give it a very good thrashing. I was sitting in my truck watching for a good minute, living vicariously through the dog. I debated getting out and stopping the fun, but thought better of it. I've got a bad back and I wasn't about to try stopping a large dog from his sport. I drove away. I'm assuming the kitten is dead. What can I say? I'm a cold-hearted bastard!

I think they are harder to keep

YOu gotta change their water daily not weekly
Instead of algea problems you have hair ball problems
And if your fish get ticked at you, they wont jump up on your bed to slash at you with their claws

Brian

Here's what I picked up. The outlet is still getting super hot, so I think I will have to split up the lights over two outlets :(

102607001.jpg

I'm not girly like that. I hate getting massages, pedicures, manicures, I hate spas.

The only time I've EVER gotten my nails done was for my wedding.

I dig in the dirt for work. What's the point?

There is nothing "girly" about getting massages. The frickin' hurt:frustrat:

Back