Forum upgrade in progess

its one of those thing you need to pm somebody to get them in there to chat. at one time it was set up for a night a week to get everybody there but as things go not many showed up for it.

i always had to work or i would have been there. but like tonight we could just pm people and go to the chatroom and tear it up and get to know each other better

Yeah we found it was pretty much impossible to pick a time and day that would accommodate everyone who was interested in participating. So it kinda fell by the wayside.

One time recently I sent like 15 people pms to go to chat just because I looked at who was all logged in. it woks great that way. I hope we dont lose the chat option

Ian has said that the site is not yet finished, and the chat room is on his to do list. He wanted to get all the main forum stuff running correctly before messing around with other features.

Ian has said that the site is not yet finished, and the chat room is on his to do list. He wanted to get all the main forum stuff running correctly before messing around with other features.

Biff has hit the nail on the head :) The new site is a work in progress and this will be back soon :D

thanks, I know it's a lot of work but I appreciate the changes. This site was already the best because of the users, now it's going to be even better

whoa, whoa. let me just express my outrage with you Ian, how can you take alice the reef bot out of the chat room? im disappointed. all kidding aside, is there anyway to add her back into the chat?

Back