Fox Coral

Lanzo

LAN
I got a fox coral today!!I,am very exc...
Because this is my first LPS stony coral, in 12 months,i had a torch coral last year but it died after two months.
My other corals seem to be doing very well, yellow polyp colony,button polyps, star polyps are doing very well and mushrooms rapidly becoming more.Got a mushroom leather 4 weeks ago and polyps doensnt seem to be extending YET.
What do i need to know about FOX?
THINGS THAT I KNOW: Agression 3/10
lighting 2-5/10
Flow 2-5/10

What do i need to feed it?

Fox corals don't need any special care.No direct feeding is necessary.All it needs is moderate flow and light.

Post pics when you can.

I used to have a really nice bright yellow fox coral. Until it cooked in my tank fry :(

They are really easy to keep. Like Freak said, you don't need to do anything special for them. They don't like a lot of light, so if you have powerful lights, move them towards the bottom.

WOW. I have never seen one like that before. Great shot. OK, I want one.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

My LFS had two REALLY big yellow and green ones today. They were both $120 apiece. So I passed :(. I will replace my dead one here eventually.

lets see. $120 AZ store price....that means about $20 in Utah. great! I will start searching tomorrow! :D

lets see. $120 AZ store price....that means about $20 in Utah. great! I will start searching tomorrow! :D

I went to Catholic school for a year when I was growing up. I didn't really fit in. The head-mistress/nun lady would always meet with my parents about me (my parents weren't even Catholic, but this was the only school that taught in English in the country). The head-mistress/nun lady would always tell my parents what exactly I did that "got her goat". Dr. Marco, that comment got my goat.

It takes a big person to admit when they have been used. I appreciate your candor in admitting it. You should bend over like that more often. I like it....oops, freudian slip there. my mistake!!!!! :bounce:

that is how I intrepret the "got my goat" comment. Really it was an excuse to talk about you bending over. I have been looking for a place to put that for about a week now, but you seem to always be too smart for me, so I took the first chance I could find that seemed to fit. Got to be honest.

that is how I intrepret the "got my goat" comment. Really it was an excuse to talk about you bending over. I have been looking for a place to put that for about a week now, but you seem to always be too smart for me, so I took the first chance I could find that seemed to fit. Got to be honest.

When you get someone's goat, you make them mad. Google it.

You said, "I have been looking for a place to put that for about a week now" in reference to me bending over. HA. HA. HA. HA!!!!!!!!

you just now got that? you must have been tired when you read that. You are normally much faster with comments of that nature.

Back