foxface & rabbitfish

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
Anyone have any experience on this?
Think a foxface and a 2-barred rabbitfish would fight in a 150? Trying to decide if they are different enough...hrm.

...and on top of that, I just saw the liveaquaria finally has a magnificent foxface, which I really wanted. Couldn't find one, so settled for a standard foxface! Boooooo.

They should be fine, there are a bunch of people over on RC that were doing two FFs together in 125s without any issues. I'm planning on pairing up my mag with another one in my upgrade.

That sucks that you didn't see the mag on there earlier, DD usually gets 1-2 of them in a week.

Last edited:
When I first started this hobby, I wanted a yellow tang...but got a foxface instead as my yellow fis and I'm just in love with them :D They have great personalities, without the ich-prone-factor

Yeah, they were my favorite fish. 'Til I got tangs. Ha! Actually, they seem to have extremely similar personalities. My foxface is pretty small, so he's a little skittish.

Hmmmm...so...now the question. IF I add another, 2-barred or magnificent?

I haven't had luck yet with tangs....a yellow tang I got before my foxface died of ich...a blue hippo I got that I knew had ich died in qt....and my kole tang was an a$$ :)

Convict tang's are pretty hardy, small, and not very aggressive (for the most part - mine's pretty bossy). Maybe eventually you can try one of those.

I cant remember what it was called, but Yote posted a link to an awesome spotted rabbitfish of some sort. You have a lot of room in a 150, I think you'd be okay

I cant remember what it was called, but Yote posted a link to an awesome spotted rabbitfish of some sort. You have a lot of room in a 150, I think you'd be okay

Was it this one?

1743235d.jpg

Last edited:
Back