Frag Plugs and Bag Order???

If you want in put your order here and PM me for my paypal info.

I want to order by the end of the week.

Paypal me your entire order price + 3% for paypal fees. Also paypal and extra $1 for shipping.

PLEASE do not add your order here if you are to ready to paypal. :D

Last edited:
hey dave id like to get in on the order to, im confused thoe. I think that is the same place we ordered bags from before. but that isnt near the selection we had to choose from. the small bags arnt even on there. they were like 2X12 or something like that, but anyway ill order some stuff

I will try to get my order together tonight Dave - Sorry I haven't yet - things have been a little crazy at home and I keep forgetting to do it.

Ok I am going to order the plugs by tomorrow night. if you dont let me know, I am going to order without you. :D

I guess I need to find a good place for the bags.

Yes you did! Thought you would have seen this. Sorry.

I still need to order bags though. And I may go ahead and get some more plugs if you want too.

hey dave, I went and checked and the small bags we ordered last time were the 3X12 bags that they still have. so if you order I want 100 of the 3X12 bags and 200 of the 4X12 bags. let me know man

Yea I got an email from the company that said they were on vacation last week and it shipped out Monday. Should be here tomorrow.

I will place another order asap unless one of you want to do it. I need bags!!!

Back