Frag Plugs and Bag Order???

tell me the prices your getting on those bags I might be able to get them cheaper for you.

I need to order some bags for the store and I'll let you guys piggy back

/d

the last time i ordered bags from a distributor they were crap and cost more. the bags we get from this store are better than any local fish stores around here. and they are cheap. did you check the site out donny? I dont think the distributor even had that much options when I got some. but it has been several years ago

Dangit Donny don't you know you can't do or have anything better than Mr. Ironman?

I'd be interested in supporting you donny. Just let me know what sizes you have available in what mil... i think id probably like to get 2 or 3 bag of each size. Just let me knwo :).

brandon, your always trying to turn peoples words around to make yourself look better. what a two faced kiss up! Donny knows how I roll! I tell it like it is. if somebody cant love me for who I am than they are missing out. I dont have to prettend to be there friend just for personal gain. :mrgreen:
if donny wants to sell bags I will buy them from him, even if they are twice as much. I believe in supporting our LFS, I was just saying that in my experience they are more expensive and less quality. so that said put me down for some bags if you want to order some donny, and if they are crap brandon can buy all of them. :mrgreen:

hehe... I can order specific sizes and diff mil thickness's (this is probably the quality difference in the thickness). I will post the sizes I can get and the cost.

/d

man sounds like someone has a guilty conscience....

I was joking with donny in my previous post telling him to order me 2 or 3 bags. They call you Ironman because you have a hard head?

Ok I am ordering these Thursday night/Fri Morning! Bags and FRAG PLUGS. These are from two different places.

If you want some plese tell me exactly what you want and total your own price out. After I place the order we'll split the actual shipping.

Thanks.

just to add, people these bags are cheap! order some, if any of you ask to borrow bags from me from now on I will tell you NO! you have your chance now take it. :mrgreen: just my :twocents:

Are they cheaper than ziplocs or the wal-mart equivalent?

I have never seen 100 ziploc bags for under $5. So I would say they are cheaper. Plus ziploc bags just don't work as well for me - not enough room and the corners often leak. JMO

I want 100 of the 3X12 and 100 of the 4X12. Can you let me know what shipping will be Dave? ! won't be able to paypal the money until after 11 tonight Dave. Will that be ok?? If not let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks

I was just curious. I see a lot of people at the frag swaps with ziplocs. I just assumed they were cheaper. Thanks Pat!!

Hey that will be fine Pat. I want know shipping until I do the actual order.

Brandon and Brian you guys still want in? If so please tell me again what you want.

Thanks.

ill get the same as patrick, 3x12 and 4x12.
anthony, they are better than ziplock cause they can be tied to keep air in, plus they dont pinch in the corners, plus they are cheaper

Ok bags ordered. Here is the totals.

Patrick - $3.50 + $4.75 + $2.43 (ship) + .32 (paypal 3%) = $11 Total

Brian - $3.50 + $4.75 + $2.43 (ship) + .32 (paypal 3%) = $11 Total

Brandon - $9.75 + $11.00 + 2.43 (ship) + .70 (paypal 3%) = $23.88

paypal to: revhtree*****at*****gmail****dot****com

brandons is more expensive so he must have ordered more! so I think his shipping should be higher! :mrgreen: it should be fair right? ill send paypal

Back