Fragging Frogspawn

and little_fish get a clue its reef heads working with reef heads that you are rideing off there work ! trust me i know a lot of people are rideing off of work i did 10 years a go !

and to ur rideing on the right of what i have done its called being able to sleep at night with out fear ! try usmc 5th its why i am haveing to start over

Excuse me, but for starters, 9/11 has nothing do with you wanting to get free coral heads and scrapings. Also, you posted that on a thread started by an American solider who is currently serving over in Iraq, now i cant speak for him, but i was him i would so insulted by your miss use of that.

Secondly, you have only been on this site for 24 hours and you have twice asked for people to send you free stuff. You have contributed nothing helpful to this site yet.

And you are claiming its better to have reef heads working together with reef heads, but i dont see how you are working together with reef heads. Are you going to do some experiment with them? Because it really doesnt sound like it. In fact, it just sounds like you want free corals. You are also claiming that we are all riding off of the work that you did 10 years ago, what exactly was that work? Just keeping a reef tank doesnt count.

And i am deeply confused about why i should be sleeping fearfully? Because i asked you not to beg for free handout on a world wide forum? Go bug your local reefers for free stuff. I give away lots of free stuff to local reefers. Several of us have advised you do this, not just me. Im the only one who asked you not to beg for stuff, which as a moderator, is part of my job.

and to ur rideing on the right of what i have done its called being able to sleep at night with out fear ! try usmc 5th its why i am haveing to start over

remenber 9/11

Thank you for your service. My fiance was a Green Beret in the Special Forces for 10 years. He also served overseas. There are many service members on this site. Don't think you can use your veteran status to treat other people poorly. 9/11 doesn't allow you to be rude to others and being a former Marine doesn't give you a pass to say and do whatever you want. :disappoin

Thank you for your service. My fiance was a Green Beret in the Special Forces for 10 years. He also served overseas. There are many service members on this site. Don't think you can use your veteran status to treat other people poorly. 9/11 doesn't allow you to be rude to others and being a former Marine doesn't give you a pass to say and do whatever you want. :disappoin

Informal Pwned :^:

Now that the thread is done being hijacked......heres a few pictures of before and after the fragging. One half i put back into the reef tank and one went into the mantis tank.

DSCF3299.jpg

DSCF3300.jpg

Here she was before i cut her into 2 pieces

DSCF3303.jpg

My harlequins like to hang out under it, like its a tree lol

DSCF3304.jpg

These are the teo pieces 5 min after fragging.

DSCF3309.jpg

And the piece i moved to the mantis tank...

DSCF3310.jpg

Haha now im that hardcore ;) went and got me a drumel, let the fun begin

You will end up finding TONS of uses for that dremel they are freakin awesome. The guy I buy my frags from has one and I actually get him to shape the skeleton to fit the holes in my LR. I used to have one many years ago and think I am going to ask for one for my birthday.

Excuse me, but for starters, 9/11 has nothing do with you wanting to get free coral heads and scrapings. Also, you posted that on a thread started by an American solider who is currently serving over in Iraq, now i cant speak for him, but i was him i would so insulted by your miss use of that.

Secondly, you have only been on this site for 24 hours and you have twice asked for people to send you free stuff. You have contributed nothing helpful to this site yet.

And you are claiming its better to have reef heads working together with reef heads, but i dont see how you are working together with reef heads. Are you going to do some experiment with them? Because it really doesnt sound like it. In fact, it just sounds like you want free corals. You are also claiming that we are all riding off of the work that you did 10 years ago, what exactly was that work? Just keeping a reef tank doesnt count.

And i am deeply confused about why i should be sleeping fearfully? Because i asked you not to beg for free handout on a world wide forum? Go bug your local reefers for free stuff. I give away lots of free stuff to local reefers. Several of us have advised you do this, not just me. Im the only one who asked you not to beg for stuff, which as a moderator, is part of my job.
no try i found someone to buy frags from . u cant see privet messags going on so just stay out of things u dont know little_fish ! i asked him to send to frags of corials of what i cant get arouind here and i get my respons from him wich was good ! i know the priceing of his frags and the tipes he has am getting a list of what i want together and getting them .

ok, thats great. Good for you. But that really doesnt change the fact you were looking for free corals. I dont think anyone on here denied you corals because of shipping, but because you were looking for totally free handouts.

ok, thats great. Good for you. But that really doesnt change the fact you were looking for free corals. I dont think anyone on here denied you corals because of shipping, but because you were looking for totally free handouts.
i did not ask for free did u see the word free ? i asked if thay could send me 2 frags !

Back