Fragswap Corals

hey fred, Id like a 5 polyp piece of the acan. Can you save me one and bring it to the january meeting? Id like to get a piece with some of the brighter orange if possible. If you would like I can go ahead and paypal the money just let me know how much. I may have a coral frag to trade?

Hey fred this Steve from Fish Paradise in Hixson, Tn . I am Brandons neighbor.I would like to get some of the rainbows and the fire and ice frags. I can't make it up now but will pay as needed. I have some acan. lord peices if interested in swapping. Let me know . Thanks :sfish:

I'll set some aside for you guys. I'm always interested in trades if there's something I can use.

Ironman, what have you got?

Steve, not sure on the lords. I've got two colonies I'm fragging out for the swap as it is. They're nice, but not my cup o' tea for the long haul. I may have to talk to you about some of the SPS colonies you've got coming in though...

I want you to edit your post and say, "well, at least Brandon and David have." :mrgreen:

Just a little respect!! Kidding!!!

Hey what I do want from you are something you havent shown me. I want some BIG BUTT BLUE Zoathids!

fred, Ive got several things fraged right now. what kind of stuff are you looking for? I dont have alot of sps ready to frag yet. I have several zoos but you seem to have alot of them already. Ive got some branching hammer thats real nice, if you look in my photo gallery theres some pics of the hammer and some of the pics have the zoos in the backgrounds. anyway if you can make it to the meeting at my house this month just bring me a nice piece of the acan and if you see something you like we can trade or if not Ill pay you for it.

Back