Fred's 40 gallon upgrade ( the prison cell to the living room )

littleyea1

Reefing newb
So I got a new apartment and I decided to get a bigger tank, 40 gallon. I got rid of both my 29 gallon and my 20 gallon tank and gave my snowflake and my sergeant
23784_10150100803240253_571840252_11194438_690353_n.jpg
major away. Everything else I kept to put into the 40.

So there is the forty with some live rock and right now i have 3/4 full of water and my power head running and one old t5 light over top . I am taking down my metal h light right now and putting it up tomorrow I will give you a picture and everything should be clear, hopefully all the fish will make it, they did make the 30 mile drive in big Tupperware containers so everything so far so good

Moving tanks is a pain in the ass everytime i heard a rock moce in my jeep i was like oops there goes a fish or another sps broken in five pieces and yhanks smitty everything is going well first time living with my gf dont know how long that will last haha

Awesome!

I want a bigger tank now :grumble:! AND you've got wood floors in your apartment?! NO FAIR!

Where abouts in FL are you littleyea? I need someone to swap frags with. Everyone else is in AZ or Cali.

aaaaawwww cute puppy! My 5 mo old puppy is called Mia. that's ironic because my mom is constantly mispronouncing it "my-ah" instead of "me-uh"

Back