FREE Coral, Fish, Live Rock & More

Chris

Reefing newb
Well I am one the move again! I have now moved to my boat for the summer so that means I have to take my tanks apart and put them into storage. Hopefully in the next year I will buy a house and set them all up again. So here's my deal... I am giving everything in my 125 gallon tank away. I only ask that if you take one of my corals that when I reset the tank back up that you give me a frag of my coral back so I can regrow it. This is a one time deal. I will be at my building where the tank is located this Saturday, April 8th from 4pm till the tank is empty. Here is the mapquest link to my place http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ooga, TN 37421-2934, US&cid=lfmaplink2&name= .

Here is what I have ( this is not a super accurate list)...

100 Lbs of live rock
30 Lbs of live sand (bristle worms included)
Calurpa (enough to feed an elephant)
Snails
Hermit Crabs
Sand Sifter Star Fish
Orange Star Fish
Corcea Clam
Fire Shrimp
Yellow Tang
Blue Damsel
Scooter Blenny
Six Line Wrasse
Another Tang, forgot the name
2 Tomato clowns (must go as a pair)
2 Pajama Cardinal Fish
Pink Zoo
Yellow Zoo
Blue Zoo
Orange Zoo
2 Masto Corals
Candy Cane Coral
Bunchs of bright green mushrooms
2 types of Xenia
chilli pepper coral
And probably 10 other things I can't think of right now.

So if your interested show up saturday, please PM me or reply to this message letting me know your going to drop by. Please do not ask me to hold any of this stuff for you, first come first serve.

CHRIS, your crazy! NO, I can't fit a 125 gallon fish tank on a 40ft boat. Doesn't work out. Why am I giving it away? So I can get frags of all my corals back later without repurchasing them.

No, don't worry this does not effect LivingReefs.com at all. In fact we should be moving to our new server next week. I also have been working on a search engine specific to saltwater aquariums.

Please make sure you have a proper tank to house any of these animals. Also, bring your own bags or containers to carry them home.

P.S. None of my equipment is forsale, its all going into storage.

Man there is going to be some lucky and happy local Tennessean reefers with all the free goodies you are given out

Uhmmm if my math is correct a 6 foot tank will fit on a 40ft boat.

HEHE

Man hate to hear this... Hope you still stay active in the club.

I would like a couple pieces of the live rock maybe just one or two large pieces, but i'm not interested in fighting anyone over it. Also willing to give you a couple bucks a pound for it, since honestly I can't frag it back for you later.

Just let us know. Keep in touch and if you need any help just breaking the tank down, moving it, etc... this weekend let me know and i'll be more then glad to help.... Just me and the dog home alone this weekend anyways.

Brandon

Man I never wanted to be down in Tenn so badly in my life. If you would ship I would gladdly frag and return to you at least everything maybe even toss in a couple bonus pieces when the time comes.

I'm not quiting the club or the hobby or the site. Im putting my tanks in storage and am going to stay on my boat for the next 6 months, afterwards im goin to buy another house and set my tank back up. I just want the people who take stuff to throw me some frags out of their tanks to help repopulate the 125 when its set back up.

Sorry no shipping.

well chris we all know where your priorities are! :bounce:
my boats only a 12 ft jetboat and my tank almost sunk it when I had to live on it last summer. :shock: just kidding.
hope everything goes well, Ill try and come by sat, if you need any help or anything I can help. aslo if theres any corals you want to keep your more than welcome to store them in my frag tank till you start yours back up.

The man thing I want is to get frags back of all of my Zoo's I have wonderfull colors and would hate to have to find them again. Thanks!!

Back