Free salt water aquarium!!!

tett

Reefing newb
FREE SALT WATER AQUARIUM FOR A NEW HOME!

Hello,

IF you are interested in this tank, please see below under next steps to write me a mail on why u want the tank. The best reply will get the Aquarium.

I have a 24 gallon salt water aquarium that I would like to give it to someone who is interested in having a salt water tank.

I bought the tank a few years ago as initially used it as a fresh water tank. About 2 years ago, I changed to salt water tank after I got scuba certified.

The tank is "JBJ 24 Gallon Nano Cube DX (with LED)" It comes along with the stand and has a modern look.

The aquarium also has about 20 lbs of live rock and a variety of corals in it. Here is what is included in the tank:

* Green Brain Coral
* Button Polyp
* Kenya Tree
* Purple Zooantaids
* Yellow Zooantaids
* 2 Hermit Crabs
* around 10 different Snails

and the main star (drum rolls please)

* PISTOL SHRIMP

The pistol shrimp is a very shy guy and doesn't come out at all. I have seen a part of him twice in the 2 years i have had the tank. But u can hear him. Almost every night going click, click, click.

I will also include a bunch of cleaning supplies and other equipment along with it.

I do not have any fish as it has a lot of bio load.

Why am I giving it away for Free?
I have been traveling lately and have not had enough time to take care of the tank. There is green bubble algae growth in the tank. You will have to deal with it.

Also, you will have to come pick up the tank, (disassemble it) from my place in Queen Anne.

Next Step:

I want to make sure that the tank finds a good home. I want all the corals and other creatures to find a place that would enjoy. I also want to make sure that you have the time and motivation to take care of the tank. Please send me an email of why u want the tank, a little bit about people who would be taking care of the tank and anything else that might help me in deciding why you should get the aquarium.

I'm moving your post and giving it its own thread. More people will see it that way. I don't think you'll have a hard time finding it a new home ;)

Yes I can... I sent you a PM with my phone #. let me know I can pick it up any time.

thanks
Donna

Last edited:
Damn lucky, Donna :) You just happen to be in the right time, and right place!

Tett -- You're leaving your tank with a good reefer!

Thanks guys... and yes right place at the right time.... its funny we the guy live less than a mile away...

I am going to pick it up on Tuesday :) cool.... I am stoked....

Thsnkd for holding on to it for me dcan. Until we move to a bigger house, we just dont have room for it here. But in your bomb shelter, you have tons of room:mrgreen:

BJ, you are so nice to offer to babysit my new tank for me until I get my 10 gallon nano torn down, so I have a spot to put this new one. Thanks! You have my mailing info so you can get it all out to me ASAP! :mrgreen:

BJ, you are so nice to offer to babysit my new tank for me until I get my 10 gallon nano torn down, so I have a spot to put this new one. Thanks! You have my mailing info so you can get it all out to me ASAP! :mrgreen:

Cheaper than buying a secret santa gift I guess:grumble: Maybe David could leave it on you door step and run away from your dogs:mrgreen:

I think he was more afraid of NDB thinking he was trying to break in....He's heard stories about what NDB does when there is some sort of intruder.

Yeah I know! I'd be afraid too. I actually had a dream last night that a gang of 20 people, all with knives, tried to break in and kidnap me. Why they would want me, I haven't a clue. But he fought them off, tied them up, loaded them on the bus, and set the bus on fire. :shock:

Yeah I know! I'd be afraid too. I actually had a dream last night that a gang of 20 people, all with knives, tried to break in and kidnap me. Why they would want me, I haven't a clue. But he fought them off, tied them up, loaded them on the bus, and set the bus on fire. :shock:

So one of your fantasies then? Hope you rewarded him well for his bravery:mrgreen:

Back