Fresh water tank

I was not aware that we had to tell them we have one haha.
Otherwise I think they can't deny us the pleasure of having lovely fish.
Yup. When it dumps (or catches fire!) and ruins carpeting and subflooring and possibly a basement ceiling and you try to file a homeowner's insurance claim you'll find out REAL quick that you have to tell the insurance agent that you have a tank. Cause it won't be covered. It's one of those things most people don't think of. You're also supposed to tell them about two story foyers, dogs, guns, and jewerly or furs valued over 2k. I found that out the hard way when I dropped our Glock from the second story and it hit my chihuahua who was wearing a diamond tiara.

Yup. When it dumps (or catches fire!) and ruins carpeting and subflooring and possibly a basement ceiling and you try to file a homeowner's insurance claim you'll find out REAL quick that you have to tell the insurance agent that you have a tank. Cause it won't be covered. It's one of those things most people don't think of. You're also supposed to tell them about two story foyers, dogs, guns, and jewerly or furs valued over 2k. I found that out the hard way when I dropped our Glock from the second story and it hit my chihuahua who was wearing a diamond tiara.

Dang you're funny!! Hahahahahahhaha!!

I think it is very necessary to have a proper water tank for everyone

but it is more necessary to help those people who does not have find water so easily

cheers

Attachments

• frp_tank_-_blue.jpg
    frp_tank_-_blue.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 253
Maybe Not apropos, But........

We have a friend who lives in The Sacramento area. She and her husband have a WONDERFUL fish tank in their condo. If you read architectural digest you may have seen their home. The tank is a custom built 330 gallon with a special back. From the front it simply looks like a reef tank. However, it actually is open to their bedroom from the rear. From there you can see all the way through it and gaze at the Pacific Ocean.

How it pertains to this thread? Well, when they did the remodel of the condo, they are on the third floor, they had to build supports for it all the way down to the slab! Yep, they remodeled the Condo below them AND the condo below that just to build supports for the fish tank! All per California code.

He was pretty sneaky...he spread out his 3 posts over the span of a couple of weeks LOL I don't even get all the pictures he posted w/ water tanks :shock;

Word to the wise spammer...if you're going to invade the forum, at LEAST put in a reasonably sized tank (not measured in the metric system for us 'Mercuns) and get a better translator ;)

Back