Friend with camera !!

Lesely

Reefing newb
Had someone with a much better camera than i have come and take some shots. What do you think ?
dragonets (2).jpg
Dragonets.jpg
Lipstick Tang.jpg
Coral Beauty.jpg
Clam.jpg
Red Goni.jpg
View attachment 23564
Blues.jpg

I have close to $6000 in my camera and lenses and I need to do more practicing with it. I couldn't pass up the deals on the lenses when someone told me they were doing double rebates.

I have close to $6000 in my camera and lenses and I need to do more practicing with it. I couldn't pass up the deals on the lenses when someone told me they were doing double rebates.
Nice. You obviously get some great shots ? I was chuffed. The international marketing manager ofEchotech marine spotted my photos. & asked me to send a collection of them to him (and give permission) for their company to use them to promote reefing & sales. He used the first one on Monday and more to follow. ! Very exciting that they noticed a little tank like mine. I was thrilled

Make sure he reimburses you for those pics Lesely. They will always try to get free photos when they should be paying for them. Not trying to be a grubbing bastard for money, but professional photographers make a lot of money off their pictures. Ask for some free products in exchange for the use of the photos. ;)

Make sure he reimburses you for those pics Lesely. They will always try to get free photos when they should be paying for them. Not trying to be a grubbing bastard for money, but professional photographers make a lot of money off their pictures. Ask for some free products in exchange for the use of the photos. ;)
I know I should have, but I didnt. Its too late now as I have sent the photos to them already. My hubby was furious. But when I send the next lot through I will be asking for something more. Wish I had thought of it earlier. Oh well, its only pictures I suppose. Was just chuffed they asked in the first place. Thanks urghhhh !

I know I should have, but I didnt. Its too late now as I have sent the photos to them already. My hubby was furious. But when I send the next lot through I will be asking for something more. Wish I had thought of it earlier. Oh well, its only pictures I suppose. Was just chuffed they asked in the first place. Thanks urghhhh !

That's what they hope for. Hubby has good reason to be. There are ways to make a few extra bucks and you need to be hip to their scams young lady. You saved them about a grand by not having to buy photos from somewhere. ;)

Back