Friends with stagofdoom

Rho

Reefing newb
Hey all,
New guy here. Just checking in for the first time. I am friends with stagofdoom and will be moving in with him soon. He has been kind enough to offer me his 24 gal Nano to set up. I haven't really decided what to get so far, but a few ideas are:
Pistol Shrimp and/or Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
Ocellaris Clown Fish
Green Clown Goby or Yellow Watchman Goby (depending on if I get Pistol Shrimp)
Royal Gramma Basslet
Yellow Head Jawfish
Then of course snails and hermits and such.
What do you guys think. Any suggestions or alterations? And of course a big thanks goes to Stag for his donation and all his helpful knowledge and suggestions.
Thanks guys.

Whatever you do, don't believe Stag when he tells you to put a big old yellow tang in there ;) LOL Kidding. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site. I was going to say put a coral banded shark in your Nano, but I know some terd would read the post and actually try to put a shark in a Nano. But he'd use the excuse of "he's still small"

Alright. So: Sharks, eels, lion fish, manatees, and of course mongrel koi (the most dangerous of all gold fish). Got it. I think we are making great progress with this setup.
One question though: What do you feed manatees? Cabbage and unsuspecting roommates?

Guess whales only like being on the moon! Come on get with the program Southpark already proved that.
Welcome to the site! And don't forget the seabass!

Back