frogspawn...easy or not????

Oh, yeah, right ... Frogspawns .... nope, never had them. I have heard they are pretty easy though, even for us old timers :mrgreen:

frogspwan and hairy mushroom will be showing up today
pretty excited

has anybody had experience with the epoxy cements that cure underwater???

I've used it.It works great if you've got a rough place to mold it to.Super glue gel works a lot better.

Wow, someone did my job for me! But I'll say it anyways, just so I can feel a sense of purpose.

Back on topic! Frogspawns! Yay!

well i got my frogspawn and hairy mushroom from the divers den

hairy mushroom im happy with what i see

frogspawn...they must have used a nuclear powered micrscope to photograph it...i hardly think it was worth the $90 i paid for it its about as wide as a pinky finger and about 1.5" in length

i could have gotten one ten times that size from my LFS, dont know if i should call them or just buy what i can see with my own eyes in person from now on..hopefully it grows and spreads quickly

Last edited:
i understand any business has overhead
but i still say it looked alot bigger in the pic

maybe they should take a pic with a ruler beside the coral so you have a size reference..

i usually get the better end of the deal, every time i have order a fish from the it was atleast an inch and a half or two inches bigger then stated

90bucks for a frog spawn :shock::shock::shock::shock:
i payed 34.99 for mine and its nice and fat at petco

i bought it almost right off the truck lol didnt even touch their water

i understand any business has overhead
but i still say it looked alot bigger in the pic

maybe they should take a pic with a ruler beside the coral so you have a size reference..
its not just the overhead that you help pay for, its also their extensive quarantine procedure, also they tell you the size of the coral your buying right under the picture

Back