frogspawn...easy or not????

Dont forget the price of shipping too.
Thats also why I dont order livestock online.If I cant see it BEFORE I pay for,I'm not going to buy it.
But then again,I help part time at my LFS for store credit,so I got an advantage that most folks dont have.

90$ didnt include shipping

ok tomorrow im off work so i will post a pic and i will let you guys decide if it was misrepresented

i also say quarentine, shipping, all that stuff is part of overhead, and i dont feel like i paid too much for the mushroom, im starting to feel like im whining..so i will pull up my skirt for now...post apic and you guys decide

also they tell you the size of the rock not the coral

like i said i was pleased with the mushroom

For $90, it should have either been A) a BIG frogspawn, or B) a very uniquely colored frogspawn. Color matters big time. My LFS has a hammer that is very distinctively colored, and frags of it go for 8 times the price of regular hammer coral frags.

My LFS has an Aussie electric green hammer coral listed for $150 ... normally you can get those for half that ... some of this stuff is probably just where it comes from ... kinda like buying bluejeans from the mall compared to walmart ... still bluejean material just from a different place

ok here are the pics

i will let the people decide

i will live by your judgement

the 1 pic is of the hairy mushroon

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 212
Besides location,I have no idea what would be the difference from an aussie frogspawn and the other variety.Maybe it's just a reason to charge more like a name brand vs. generic.

They look good to me,post more pics after they open up more.

Aussie frogspawns are more expensive than other frogspawns, even if they look identical. Anything coming from Australia is going to be at least twice as expensive as a similar coral coming from another area.

The good news is, once yours gets big and fat and you can start fragging it, you can sell the frags as Aussie frogspawns too :)

ok.....so once again my lack of education has cost me money:frustrat:

however...now i can say "no thats not just a frogspawn.....its an AUSSIE frogspawn":D

Back