frogspawn

fishbait

I found Nemo
i just wanted to share my new frogspawn that i purchased yesterday. now i just a little more addicted today than yesterday. told my wife i was going just for a ten dollar box of carbon. which, was my original intention. but, instead i sneaked in the back door with 40 bucks worth of stuff. also picked a long tentacle sea urchin. which will hopefully help out with some of the hair algae. it's easier to beg for forgiveness than permission. right guys?

001.JPG

Thats why every thing in my tanks except for the sand and rock,came in as a hitch hiker:mrgreen:
you got er looking good though.

PS
Have you tryed cutting back on how long you run your lights?I cut mine back to 6 hours and now working them back up by adding 15 minutes every week.That might help your algae some.

you're reading my mind yote! stop it! that scares me:mrgreen: yes, i have cut my lighting back a little. and it has cut down on the algae some. i went from running all my lights 12 hours. to running the daylights 8 and the actinics 12. just today i was thinking about cutting back to to 6. will the actinics cause algae to grow to? maybe i need to cut them back too.

nothing special. he seems to like a lot of light. he didn't grow much when he was down low. (i just have pc's) he is a little over half way up in the tank now. he has quadrupled in size since i got him. he had two heads when purchased. now he's working on six. i feed plankton once a week (zoo and phyto) and he catches some mysis and brine when i feed the fish.

Back