frogspawn

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
i went to my lfs today, i got this beautifull frog for 30.00$..:bounce:

DSC03369.JPG

DSC03370.JPG

ill try tomorrow to take better pics..

heres a vid..sorry about the back sound, my girl had the tv too loud..lol

any recomendation will be apreciated..thanks guys!!

current should be no more than moderate at the upper end. I positioned mine to a location where the light is moderate, and the flow is light to light moderate and Im getting very good expansion.

Low-moderate flow and moderate light.Hardy coral Rigo,congrats.
BTW,I never directly fed mine(I had one for nearly 5 years).Maybe it caught food fed to the fishes.

thanks guys..while feeding my damsel he grab some and shrunk...looks like hes adapted good so far..ill keep you guys updated..

I feed my frogspawn scallops every two weeks or so. I also squirt Cyclopeeze around the tank with a turkey baster about once a week for everyone else, and the frogspawn grabs on to some of that too.

mine eats a little when when i feed my fish, and then i put a little phyto and zoo in once every week or so. he grow like crazy. i agree on the moderate lighting. i had him lower in the tank at first (i just have pc's) he stayed healthy and opened up, but didn't grow too much. i move him higher up (about 2/3)at his current location and he has grown tremondously in the last two months. went from two heads to six!

I have a frogspawn, hammer, torch and octopus and have never directly feed mine I've had them for over 6 years. I do feed cyclopeeze about every other day mixed with my fishes regular food and they are doing awesome.

Back