jan302008005.JPG

And thats where I am now.
1 tomato clown
2 green chromis
1 diamond goby
5 nassarius snails
5 astrea snail
more to come soon

Thanks Everyone, I know it was kinda late, but better now then never right?
Yes I am "creeping towards reefing" Ireally like the different types of zoos,they are all so crazy looking. I really like the frogspawn too. I just want to make sure my tank is right. I never really test for anything other then Ammonia, Nitrites, PH, and Nitrates. I know that there is other water test I would have to learn about to go toward corals. But I am learning as I go.
I really want to make sure my tank is stable. As soon as tax money comes in I will be purchasing the Nova extreme 4x24 light fixture and maybe finally adding that 10 gallon sump that i have been talking about......
Today I will be going to my LFS to find some nice live rock to add. But as you all can see, My tank is a pain in the neck to aquacape, i keep changing it so (1) it looks good, (2) it has plenty of places for the fish to hide , and (3) i have places to put coral when I decide to go that way.

If you are having a problem with the rocks you could make a stand out of pvc and drill a whole through the rocks to stack the the way you want. Just an idea but I think it would work out nice for your tank.

Looks great Ray.Cant wait to see the pics with the new light hanging over it.

From the looks of the bubbles in your skimmer,I'd say you could go a head and open the pump up by wednesday.

Nice rock. The one hanging below the hole on top looks like a puppy dog or teddy bear hanging. Like the bottom rock with the hole in it. Clown looks good.

Back