from the makers of maxspect led lighting

billm

Reefing newb
I have today switched over to a led system from the makers of the maxspect led lighting system called key aquarium lighting. here are my thoughts on them:

The lights are manafactered well, i have not found any manafacturing defects , the fish are much more active and the colours are much better than before. ( t5 lighting)

the instructions leave alot to be desired, since, they are in chinaese and i can't read chinaese...

even though i gave a usa address, the power cord was a plug for a 220 volt line, changing the cord was easy, any computer power cord will work and the power supply will work. with it,

So far, the tank looks great, the leds arre giving a bright light, and the shadowing affect of mh is very present,

the leds are cree chips, and the cost was about 1/3 of what i would have spent here in the usa.

Glad they have worked out for you.

Personally,I will wait until they get a US distributor.What if something goes wrong,it could be a long wait from Hong Kong.I have looked into them but will go with AI instead if I go with LEDs.

Back