fs: (md) koralia 1050 power head/pump

monkiboy

Reefing newb
marco
washington, dc
mg at marcosjr dot com

hi -

i am selling my hydor koralia evolution 1050 pump/power head. i ran it in my tank for only two hours so it is practically brand new! it was too much flow for my small tank and i will be picking up a smaller koralia.

these guys are incredible and it flows 1050gph. the articulation available is great, and they have suction and a magnet mount for excellent mounting! it also is incredibly quiet!

i am selling it for $40 SHIPPED

it comes with all original paperwork and parts and will arrive in the original box, too!

WP_002131.jpg

WP_002132.jpg

WP_002135.jpg

i have terrific seller feedback on several forums for credibility purposes, if needed, and make every sale a breeze at a great price.

my paypal is my email address above. first to pay, first served!

PM me or email for any information and i'll get back to you immediately!

I have one of those guys in my tank, and they hardly move a thing. I would highly suggest you hold onto it, because at some point i suspect you are going to want more flow. Plus now you have a backup and something for making up waterchange water with.

I have one of those guys in my tank, and they hardly move a thing. I would highly suggest you hold onto it, because at some point i suspect you are going to want more flow. Plus now you have a backup and something for making up waterchange water with.

really?! 1050gph hardly moving a thing, haha? i don't know if it's a differential in tank size or what (i have a 46 bow) but i had one 1050 on each end and boy-o-boy things were MOVING! and i am not going without, i am getting a smaller one that will put me at about 40x turnover rate vs the 50x i was at with the two 1050s and my overflow.

i would be scared to mix water with a 1050 haha but i agree hold onto it
me too! probably create a whirlpool that would suck me in to another universe, haha.

I have a 46 bow as well, maybe mine is just broke, but mine doesnt seem to move a ton of water.

oh, that's right, we have the same kind of tanks! you have the same pump from the evolution series? i know there are a couple different models. buy this one to replace your broken one! :mrgreen:

oh no, i already dumped a ton of money on the tank this past week, my darling mommy called me up about it and was not happy camper

Nothing too cool, just replacing an ATO i broke and fixed a lighting issue and discovered my alk/calc tests were bad and i finally admitted I needed to start dosing

Nothing too cool, just replacing an ATO i broke and fixed a lighting issue and discovered my alk/calc tests were bad and i finally admitted I needed to start dosing
alright, don't want to clutter this FS thread too much! i'll PM you for deats on that ATO as i'm looking for one with a particular setup in mind.

Back