FS: Octopus HOB Skimmer

BL1

Ok, so I'm selling my Reef Octopus BH-100SS HOB Skimmer. It was only used for about 3 months and it's been sitting next to the tank since. It works great unfortunately I can't use it with my sump. I'm asking $100 + shipping obo.

Thanks!

I have been thinking of getting a skimmer but my tank is in my bedroom so my concern is going to be the noise.

What is the noise level of this particular model?

Bl Id love to take it if Amber doesnt get it, I'm using a crappy seaclone that was given to me. Let me do some looking before anything though, got to find some money XD.

Last edited:
The only noise you really hear from it comes from the small tube that pulls air into the pump. It's about comparable to the sound level of an overflow.

Originally when I bought it the description said rated for 125g but, I just checked and it says 90g now. I had it on my 75 and it was more than enough, my tank always looked good.

DSCN0840.jpg

I thought a sale was pending?? I said I'll take it if whomever didn't.....

Sorry Dana, still pending. Amber had asked about the noise level a few days ago and this was the first I could post a vid of it. I will let you know if it falls through though. :Cheers:

Oh ok....I couldn't view the vid on my phone....I'll have to check it out after work. I might just buy new instead....

Back