Fuge/pod farm build thread

at first i was running 24/7 with the tip that a few here in the forums gave and once i saw new growth i put it back to opposite of my tank lighting to help keep algea under control until the new rock and sand start to stabalize. i only ran 24/7 for about a week and a half.

Last edited:
Thats an awesome fuge Newb.Planning on saling off some of the cheato to support your hobby?

Definitly plan on selling some. Seems like someone in the local reef club is always looking for some. still haven't got around to putting anything in the other half of the fuge though, been needing to do that.

im sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but you added this to a current existing established tank right? or was it something you built when you started the tank.

btw looks really good thats awesome!

it was really pretty simple and im sure if your handy enough with wood and don't have the room to hide it under the aquarium stand im sure you could make a nice looking stand thats kinda seprate to help hide it so you don't have a rubbermaid just sitting out in plain site. and it would also give you a way of locking it to keep the kids out.

sorry been forever since I've visited the site. I ended up having to move outta state at a moments notice for a job opportunity and had to have someone part out the tank for me :( but up until I left it was workin great, I had a Mandarin in there for some time that looked like it always had a nice full belly.

Back