full acan colonies 60$!!!!

the shipping is only that high unless you live a couple states away,i order from them 3 times and went with ground shipping and got mine the next day,they are located in indiana so if you kinda close you can try ground

Thanks Nano and Reeftanker! I just ordered based on your recommendations, looks like a great deal! 13 bucks for UPS ground and it's 1 day to my house...got a mushroom and some zoas.
Thanks again for posting :)

How far is Indiana from new York? I suck at geography :( could I do ground shipping i wonder?

Last edited:
I figured it out lol. About 12 hours from me. You guys think I could order corals ground shipping and have them be okay when they get to me? Idk how long it would take for them to get here if I did ground..

Hi Brittany. Hey, UPS has a colored map if you want to hop on their site, it shows how many days via ups ground your state is from other states; we refer to it at work all the time. Like, I choose Ohio, and I have something coming in from California, well, California is purple so that means 4 days. Yick. I would say that if you're 12 hours away that's probably 1-2 days UPS ground, should be fine.

Just got notification that my corals will be delivered tomorrow around 11...
Can't believe I finally have a good coral hook up, 13 dollar ups ground shipping and they are only a day away??

I'm 2 days away, so I'm ordering tomorrow for a Friday delivery. So stoked to be able to get beautiful frags for such reasonable prices! And shipping is $14 for me. Hooray! Only downside? I can't buy them all. There just isn't enough room in the tank! Solution: get a bigger tank!

Back