full acan colonies 60$!!!!

I got 9 frags total, 2 Zoas, 1 Candy Cane, 4 Acans, 1 Acan Lord, and 1 Favia. I just got the $5 frags, not the huge colonies, although those were very reasonably priced for what you were getting. But hey, I can pay $5 and grow my own from little, right?

Yea he does have some great stuff it looks like. I think I'm going to get a couple 5 dollars frags. Not sure yet.

Got my order yesterday, really nice little frags. I've never seen zoas in person (I know, I know, that's crazy) and I couldn't believe how schmall the little "heads?" are...great coloration on them though, probably 4 on each frag? The yellow, pink, and green glowed like you wouldn't believe under the night time leds we have samhain and brittany. I also got a wysiwyg frag for 20 that has maybe 12 heads? and it's pretty nice but...the 5 dollar ones are the way to go for sure. They come on the little discs that have plugs on the bottom, perfect for sticking in holes in rocks. Can't wait to see how fast they grow! Also got a little blue smurf mushroom that is really nice. Def worth 5 bucks! I'll be buying from them again without a doubt.

Beeguiles!! your like a few hrs from me! lol in in alex bay,but im in watertown everday at the zoo,the site has lots of corals and are constintaly changing stock and prices...were at in indiana? i was just there a few weeks ago?

got my order yesterday, really nice little frags. I've never seen zoas in person (i know, i know, that's crazy) and i couldn't believe how schmall the little "heads?" are...great coloration on them though, probably 4 on each frag? The yellow, pink, and green glowed like you wouldn't believe under the night time leds we have samhain and brittany. I also got a wysiwyg frag for 20 that has maybe 12 heads? And it's pretty nice but...the 5 dollar ones are the way to go for sure. They come on the little discs that have plugs on the bottom, perfect for sticking in holes in rocks. Can't wait to see how fast they grow! Also got a little blue smurf mushroom that is really nice. Def worth 5 bucks! I'll be buying from them again without a doubt.

piiiiiiics. :)

Got my frags today! All showed up healthy looking and are acclimating under the shady shelf right now. Pics when they are out in the light!

That's great Sarah! I deff want to get some 5 dollar zoas. But the ones I want are out of stock :( I liked his page on Facebook tho and he said he just fragged a lot more corals and should have them on the site this weekend. I'm waiting to see the new stuff. Deff should us some pics of your new corals guys! Valasaraptor its nice to see someone else from new York here! That makes three of us now. I know there is someone else from new York but I can't remember who...maybe he will see this and comment lol

Weeelll, I took pics and they are awful...my camera doesn't show the color at all...
but, here's the "big" zoa frag, it's a really nice pink, and the purple mushroom.

Attachments

• tank set up 027.jpg
    tank set up 027.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 190
  • tank set up 026.jpg
    tank set up 026.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 192
ive baught from saltcritters on several ocations and no issues to speak of,and with thoes great prices you dont have to break the bank to get some nice frags

Back