Full tank shot

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I also am so proud of my new tank, that I wanted to show it off. Remember, it is ONLY two weeks old....

PA290008.jpg

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Wow man Very nice

I want a hammer coral now !
And a Goni

and a Nem rock
Did one of your nems move to the main rock? looks like its real close to that hammer.

hahahahaha

that Goni is more than OKAY, Biff. It is pretty much awesome!

Yeah, the BTAs were both on the isolated rock, but as they are prone to do, one wandered off the rock and settled into the nook near the branch hammer. Not too bad for two weeks. Just wait til it has been around for two months!!!

awesome doc! I wish you would quite posting pics of you're tank, it's making me depressed. you may have to throw in a little private counseling to make me feel better about my tank.

by the way, what do you have to feed that goni? stray cats? small children that cannot be treated at you're clinic? goats and other small livestock?

looks great, you getting a flame angel in this one? step it down for a smaller tank but still keep it real with the angelfish

I target feed the Goni with coralplankton by liquid life twice a week as well as dumping in cyclopeeze a few times a week. that is it.

I don't think I am doing a flame in this tank. I am dedicating the 90 to the traditional reef tank.

don't get all butt hurt. I have one in my work tank ( you have already made fun of the pics) so I am still cool? If not, remember, I do have TWO big angels to your one...so....there :^:

BTW, I almost got one today tho. they are always tempting.

Tank looks great Doc... Enlighten me on feeding Bubble coral? do you feed em? If yes, then what do you feed em? Fast growers?

i only target feed my goni. the rest of the coral pick up what they need from the water column during regular feedings

-Doc

Back