garlic

I use fresh garlic cloves. Just cut a small piece off and crush then cut up real fine. You can also just buy ground up garlic in the bottle, it's all the same.

I had a fish that wouldn't eat and when I soaked his food in garlic it got his attention and he did eat. Not sure if it works all the ime but it did for me.

I've used the Kent Garlic. It's good to help animals along that aren't eating, it also helps strengthen the immune system if you have sick fish.

or....not...If you have a stupid fish who is hell-bent on dying right in front of your children, causing you to have the "do fish go to heaven" conversation with your 4 year-old who shouldn't have to worry about life and death for another few years AND costing you so much freaking money that you are thinking of leaving the hobby due to wasting more cash on fish than on your first car.....no, It won't help. Chances are they will die anyway.

But, if you are lucky, they may eat. I have not had luck three times I have tried it.

Best regards

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Actually, I have decided to feed my fish fresh garlic as well with their food. I think it is definitely worth the tiny effort of chopping the garlic and low cost to ensure some degree of immune strength in my fish. Better safe then sorry. Who knows, maybe that garlic will prevent a lot. If it doesn’t hurt, its definitely worth the little effort.

my wife knows how to make me feel better after a long day at work. I tend to vent to total strangers rather than people who I actually like...J/k.

Glad you liked my my post. I try to give you guys something fresh regularly

-Dr Marco :sfish:

use formula 1 marine pellets they have garlic and vitimins in it for your fishes immune system. if you have frozen food just crunch the pellets up and sprinkle them on the food, gobies love em

Garlic??? For fish??? Well heck, I reckon I've heard it all now. But come to think of it, they do have garlic flavored soft plastic baits for bass...either way, I bet those fish are getting better tasting food than I am...dang it.

Garlic??? For fish??? Well heck, I reckon I've heard it all now. But come to think of it, they do have garlic flavored soft plastic baits for bass...either way, I bet those fish are getting better tasting food than I am...dang it.

Now Mat,
How many times have you seen us post that our fish eat better than we do?:mrgreen:

Back