Geat deal on ballasts

Hey did anybody else look at the other things for sale besides the ballasts? Bet the first use for those ballasts wasn't fish tank. Looked more like herbs to me.:bouncycig:bouncycig:bouncycig

Yeah I was wondering that myself but I have ordered a LOT of aquarium equipment from this guy and everytime it's been A+++ service. He sells Sunlight Supply products (aquarium and garden). I also cecked with SLS to make sure he was a customer and not selling used equipment. He is a current customer for their products. He's up on the product or if he can't answer a question, he will get you an answer fast.

Ya, and herbs need to be legal because they are a good product for rope and cloth making product. :bowdown: forgive me I'm not worthy. I was just trying to have a little fun.:bowdown:

Nice second post!

May be wrong, but how long have been selling them?
I thought some people would think that but if you go to the link you'll see he's a EBay guy not a store.
If I find anyother deals on anyones site I will pass them along. I've always appreciated someone letting me know about good deals.

Just curious as to which ballast you bought. Those BlueWave are just magnetic pulse start ballasts. Those prices aren't all that impressive, IMO.
Check out Ballast Wise and their prices on electronic ballasts. A 250w electronic ballast is only $79.99.

Just curious as to which ballast you bought. Those BlueWave are just magnetic pulse start ballasts. Those prices aren't all that impressive, IMO.
Check out Ballast Wise and their prices on electronic ballasts. A 250w electronic ballast is only $79.99.
I bought the BW 3 HQI. The BW 1 and 2 are PS ballasts, the BW3 and BW7 is HQI.

Back