Get New Posts

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Ian, you may have a reason for having it set this way, but is there any chance of getting rid of the 20 second time between being able to click the Get New Posts link? I swear >|< I'm only single clicking but half the time I click it well after the specified time yet I get this message:

This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 20 seconds.
:12:

Plus sometimes I just want to click it quicker than 20 seconds anyway. :mrgreen:

But seriously... it frustrates me. I don't like frustration. :grumble:

Thanks! :Cheers:

GD IT!

Ok wait, maybe because you are a mod. Ya. That must be it.

That or you're messing with me, and if you are i'm flying to AZ to steal your kittehs.

I think it is a mod thing, I used to have the same thing happening to me. It doesn't happen anymore though.

I figured it was something like that. But i'm on too many forums and this is the only one that does this. So i figured I'd see what was up.

I'll see if I can reduce it a bit - it's put in place to stop DDOS attacks like sen5241b mentioned.

Hopefully 10 seconds should make it less of a problem :)

I'll see if I can reduce it a bit - it's put in place to stop DDOS attacks like sen5241b mentioned.

Hopefully 10 seconds should make it less of a problem :)

WOOT! Ian rocks. :D :Cheers:

I can't help it if I'm hyper active, Wonton! :lol:

Yeah I get it too its VERY annoying especially if you open a thread and see its nothing you want to comment on in less than 5 seconds LOL

You could always get a browser with tabs, CTRL + Click each new post so you dont have to open that thread again?

Back