getting my first anenome

NanoReefer

Reefing newb
this is what i will be getting its says its a bta but it doesnt look like it.Saltwater Coral Sea Anemones. i have a 4 bulb t5 fixture with 2 ati actinics an ati purple plus and a 10000k. i will be feeding it frozen mysis/ other meaty foods probably like twice a week. my clowns sleep in the same spot so i will put the rock with the nem around their bed spot haha. any suggestions from anyone?

Idk, those didn't really look like bta's to me, but I could be wrong. Especially for only $10. But if you do decide to get one, be advised that they require mature, stable water. Your lighting should be enough. Good luck. :)

Well, the nems in the first picture that look like pests to me dont have any clown hosts. The other nems which look like either long tentacles or bubbles do have clown hosts. And those are not sebea nems.

i know they are weird looking lol. i have decided that i will be getting one, and ill tell you guys how it goes. but 20 bucks for a 6-8 inch nem and a piece of live rock is a steal

Back