INCLUDES:

32 Dwarf Ceriths
11 Nassarius
20 Florida Ceriths
6 Large & 4 Small to Medium Nerites

CORAL LIST :
in the werks:h5:

Last edited:
Out of curiousity, what made you decide to go with MH lights over a dimmable LED system?
I was curious because you don't seem to be sparing any expense.

This sounds like it will be a nice build!

Out of curiousity, what made you decide to go with MH lights over a dimmable LED system?
I was curious because you don't seem to be sparing any expense.

This sounds like it will be a nice build!

The MH will more than likely be a temporary setup until MACNA. Im hoping that there will be a special MACNA price for the AI VEGA, but we will see. I had the AI NANO over my 8g and I wasnt happy with the look of my SPS. Some looked better than ever while many of them had the opposite reaction. Im not sure if that was due to lack of full spectrum lighting , or something I did, but since the swap back to my MH they are all appearing to be bouncing back.

I would love to be running LED , but if my coral suffer then it will be back to what I know works.

I received this email today :

Good news, BRYAN!

Your aquarium supplies have been carefully picked from Marine Depot's shelves like delicate berries and placed into a wicker basket lined with unicorn fur. With the grace of a ballerina, we tiptoed them to our packing station where Santa's Elves—who work with us during their off-season—prepared your order for shipment.

Your products were methodically placed in each box using techniques taught to us by a former Tetris World Champion. Using a pair of tweezers, we placed hundreds of packing peanuts one-by-one into every nook and cranny to ensure safe transport. We are proud to share with you that our packing peanuts are reusable, recyclable, biodegradable and made using 100% recycled content. They also do not trigger peanut allergies. Eat your heart out, Mr. Peanut.

if I do not get my unicorn fur I will be pissed , and I will be demanding a refund .

It's apparently a running joke. They're a sponsor on nanoreefs.com and it started as a joke and apparently has balooned.

Idk...I think it's mildly unprofessional but kind of funny.

It's apparently a running joke. They're a sponsor on nanoreefs.com and it started as a joke and apparently has balooned.

Idk...I think it's mildly unprofessional but kind of funny.

I wouldn't say unprofessional . They are a business that caters to a hobby, as long as the customer service reps. can be serious when they need to be (resolving problems) then I say its all in good fun.

Now if my doctor sent me that , then I would worry

Back