Glue for leathers?

Doc

I don't work for anybody
So, I want to keep my new toadstool leather where it is. I am aware of the rubberband or fishing line idea, but what about glue? can I use the glue gel on my toadstool without doing any harm? has anyone tried it?

-Doc

From reading around i found a few people saying that rubber bands nor glue do a good job and the best thing to do is to cram it into a hole. I dont know tho of course since i have no coral.... lol

I have tried that and I want to try something different to make it stand out. I am thinking about glue, but don't want to poison the leather if it absorbs any potential toxins or something like that. Guess I am a bit gun-shy after my recent SPS coral problems

-Doc

No ones leather is dying from glue it just wont stay. But its hearsay for me so dont try it on my account lol dont want to feel bad about killing your leather if im wrong.

don't worry. If I choose to do it, it would be my decision, I don't blame people for my actions. that would be retarded

-Doc

I put superglue straight onto my mushrooms and ricordeas all the time. It doesn't seem to harm them, so I doubt it would hurt a leather.

oooo, i like that answer. BTW Biff, I will do what you tell me and blame you if it goes wrong...:mrgreen:

-Doc

My toadstool is on LR. So I'm going to use epoxy to hold it in place. I have used super glue gel on my mushrooms and other corals.

I used the glue on PSP, ric's, xenia, zoa's, and shrooms with no problem so doubt it could harm a leather.

Back