Goby Jumped

dschertz

Reefing newb
Found the yellow watchman goby on the coffee table this morning, not happy has to be one of the best fishes I had, not happy.

It seems to me that it's worth it to spend $30 to make a screen lid. :shock:

You are 100% right I wish the same people that are constantly screaming your overstocked would feel the same way about no lid. Suffocating is a horrible way to die even for a fish.

ok, made a top with the lens cover material (egg shell) was thinking of adding a layer of screen to but I noticed it seems to cut down on the light anyone else make one this way ?

Boohooooo! I hate when that happens. My fox face jumped out of the tank and my mom found it on the floor. She started to cry because she was the one that bought it for me, he lasted like...3 years :( We understand your loss.

Wow, gaeus...sucks to lose your foxface. You normally hear about wrasses or firefish jumping, but fish like foxfaces? Not so much. Any fish can be jumpers!

Sorry to hear that, recently I had three fish jump and two mysteriously disappear. I had my yellow watchman jump, my lawnmower blenny (he was my fav), then my diamond goby, and the two mysterious losses were my chromis and carpenter's fairy wrasse. So, I know what you are going through, it sucks, but, look on the bright side now you have room for something new that you may have wanted! Good luck!

Back