Goby Pistol Shrimp Combos

mcmusashi5

Octopus Wizard
Which combos of this symbiosis have worked for you? I know I'm probably shooting in the dark because it looks completely random, but I want to see if there is any recurring duos.

I freaking HATE my pistol shrimp I have never even seen the damn thing I just hear it popping all night. It hitchhiked on a live rock.

I originally bought my pistol with I think a clown goby, but the goby died,and eventually, the shrimp paired up with my firefish.

I had a Yellow Watchman Gobie pair with my Tiger Pistol Shrimp. The Yellow finally died after a while and I think his buddy ate him @_@

Dont really like the combo tho.... they are very skiddish and dart into the sand under the LR to ANY movements : /

And the Pistol is like a bulldozer, he will bulldoze your sand all day lol.

OH, the reason I think the Goby died was because I put more fish in there (clowns) and since he is so frickin skiddish every time I feed he never got any food cuz he just darted under the rock to hide, and the clowns got it all....
It was fine when it was just the Goby in there by himself for a few months he had lots of time to come out and catch the pieces that floated by his cave XD

idk, maybe you will have a more aggressive goby.... maybe not.

i have a red and white pistol shrimp with a yallow watchmen goby in my 37g.. And i love them there fun to watch . He does build all day thou.lol

my 37g is in my room too . Lol .. I watch my pistol shrimp at night. And ambersunrise, just like u my came in a live rock aswell.lol also a pom pom crab. We hear are pistol shooting all night too its funny. Well to us. Cant wait till its bigger.lol

wish i had a pic of it. But i did get him on video. Its on youtube. Under Abrahams pistol shrimps shoots reguler shrimp llo

Back