God I've missed this place..........

Rushy

Reefing newb
........I can't believe it's been 18 months since I was last on here!! Anyway for those that don't know me I'm Rushy, and those that do remember me, it will be nice catching up with you all again. It's good to be back!

Thanks for the second welcome guys, and as I said, it's good to be back. Met some great people on here when I was first starting up, and look forward to meeting a few more!

Glad to see your still kickin Rushy. Hows everything on your side of the pond?

Still kicking buddy, great to hear from you. Everything this side is fantastic, sadly the tank met a complete demise after what happened. It never recovered from the neglect it was subjected to in the time between me leaving and being able to move it. There is nothing worse than watching your tank slowly die, no matter what you try and do to put it right. So I took a step back from it, emptied it out, cleaned up the equipment, and put it all in to storage. I gave the tank to my nephews, for freshwater. But am now all settled with a fantastic girl, and starting to plan the next reef - life is good! Two minutes on this site and I have the bug well and truly back!! How you doing?

Been doing good myself.:D

Wont take you no time to get a tank back up and going,and it'll do even better this time around.

Back