going fishing tomorrow and need help!

grunt

Reefing newb
ok i got a 55 banger with 2 small hermits, 1 feather duster, 1 conch and 1 mexican turbo. i want to get a huma huma trigger or a lion fish or! a leopard grouper so i need to know what might work out for me better but i'm really digin the lion and the trigger so please help! just finished cycling my tank and tired of waiting. got 2 green chromis which cycled the tank with but don't care if they get waxed so sugestions please.

I am assuming that since your bio states 2 months experiance your system is not more than 2 months old. irregardless of how you set up your system, with live ect. 2 months is not long enough to introduce a carnivore unless you have extremely good protien skimming. anyway if you go forward I would suggest you read up on the animal you select and make sure you can provide the habitat and upkeep needed. My self I like the volitan lion. careful they are poisonous top spines, and sometimes are troublesome feeders. good luck but I think you are pushing it here a bit. just my 2 cents. happy fishin

Back