Going Nano

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
i decided to make my 10g into a nano reef..i added today the live rock..

DSC03108.JPG

DSC03110.JPG

ill keep you guys updated...theres a lot of work to do..ill keep me busy for a while, hehhhe, thats what i love about this hobbie..it keeps my mind occupied!!

Rigo you bastard.... What did you decide to start a 10 while you were swimming today..... LOL. "geez kids, while were here we should pick up some live rock and sand..... start a new tank. Son get me 10 gallons of water while your swimmming out there."

Yeah he does. He lives right by the ocean and gets some beautiful stuff. I wish I lived that close.

thanks guys...yes lion, i collect some stuff from the ocean...i really enjoy it and the hobbie..ill keep you guys updated as i progress...

jealous, thats bull sh?t your lucky rigo get to hand pick whatever you want, keep posting picks pics so the rest of can drool over all the free stuff your getting.

anytime lionfish, thanks dfrench...you guys are invited anytime to visit here PR and take some frags...lets make a get together sometime..
heres a pic i took now..after adding the background...ill let her cycle for 2 weeks ..till parameters are ok to add a firefish,and probably a gobby...
DSC03118.JPG

looking great rigo. i love the aquascaping. that's the cool thing about small tanks. i little bit of rock goes a long ways. i have to admit, i'm kinda jealous too. and them again i'm kinda like...what the crap is he thinking? if i lived next to the ocean i would have a 300 gallon tank. lol. i have to be a smart ass and ask. what kind of salt mix do you use?:)

thanks fishbait..i have some things to take care off first like a house of my own..but a huge tank is in agenda..hahahha...i use coralife salt mix..somtimes if my LFS runs out of it i use instant ocean..but i dont like it much IO cause it left over too much residues..

Back