Going out of town

Doc

I don't work for anybody
Here is my tank plan for going out of town. I have always had a problem with my sump running dry - granted I don't have that ugly top off thing like Biff, but I do have a solution. I unhooked the U-tubes to the tank and let some water run into the tank and then I unplugged my sump and let it sit. I then took out a heater and put it directly into the tank to help keep the water a stable temp. Now, I don't have to worry about the water level at all for the next 5 days. My neighbor is coming by on Friday to put in food for both tanks. He cannot possibly screw it up. I will return to happy tanks!

-Doc

Yeah, I think it is worse leaving town while having a SW tank rather than a dog or a cat. Luckily I am good friends with the dude that owns the LFS and he takes care of my tank.

the only problem with an ATO is running the plumbing from some far off bathroom to my tank. I am not handy. For now, no go.

-Doc

Have fun in Vegas, Doc! I'm sure you will return to Alexander being 494892983 posts ahead of you. Don't let that stress you out though. :)

hahaha i was just going to say something about me being able to sieze this opportunity! Have a great time doc! im sure ill get crippling arthuritis and will not be able to type for the next few days or something :)

Alexander,

I found internet access here. May as well give up on trying to pass me. I am still here!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH (sinister laugh)

-Doc

Alexander,

I found internet access here. May as well give up on trying to pass me. I am still here!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH (sinister laugh)

-Doc

no no no NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Screaming-Infant.jpg

WOW people say i need a life! Between Freak, Doc and Biff not to mention Red has this forum hooked up to his phone 20hrs a day im looking pretty normal. Good Luck Doc. Not just in Vegas but with the tank. I have the worst luck when I leave town. Im acctually thinking bout staying home by myself (no masterbation comments needed) during thanksgiving just so things dont die again.

Or...Here's an idea...Wait for it...How about you get a heater???? :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

NEVER now im doing it just to be stuborn and prove all of you wrong. Its not my fault my baby mama left the window open. It overheated the first time I left town. If my calaulations are correct
x=tank over heat
y=tank freeze

x+y=0 or nuetral

found a Wi-Fi station. Free Net Biff. Heading to Hollywood tomorrow. Hope to find free Internet there as well.

Hawk, if you were more social, you would not need Rosey, you could find a real woman....like Alexander, I hear he cleans up real-nice! :bounce:

-Doc

Back