Going to a Frag Swap!

Those are some beautiful corals, Donna. When I saw the acans I thought OMG how beautiful. Then the next pic too, and then again...... How much were those beauties?

The acan $25, the favia $25, the Blue tubbs $25, the other two zoa were $10ea. The dendro $30 my lfs sells them for $49 per head! I spent $115.

The challice and really pink zoas were part of the frag swap. How it works there was this guy Bob Moore who use to have the meetings at his house and would give everyone a frag out of his tank as a pay it forward so this area is CRAZY BIG on pay it forward some of the stuff people donate out of there own tanks is AMAZING!!! I am in line right now for a aurora yuma coral its free only catch is first time it splits I have to give it to the next person on the list.

Hey Donna, if you come home from work one day and your tank is empty... Well, it wasn't me.

hahaha it wouldn't be hard with my watch dog!
IMG_3761.jpg

blue light
IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

So we had I think 6 vendors come out for our swap one of them Cherry Corals...all the way from MI he said any excuse to get away from the snow...this was the light he had over the tank...

Aqua Illumination LED Review : Unboxing The Latest XP-G Model | glassbox-design.com

OMG it was so cool!!!! I WANT!!! never gonna happen but dreams are free!

Yote, we can go to a frag swap anytime! :)

Wow, those are some amazing finds, and at a ridiculously awesome price!!

And those are the lights I have over my tank, so far they are absolutely amazing, and my corals are doing GREAT under them...my blastomusa has exploded into a whole new set of colors under them. The only downside is the crappy controller - it's really simple and doesn't allow you to maximize the options that the LEDs offer. Luckily, the profilux controller will do that for me, so I can have thunderstorms, cloudy days, cloud passage, and a bunch of other things!! They're awesome!

BTW, that new acan is great! I have one coming in on an order on tuesday, and I'm excited!

I was there in July.:( Went on an Alaskan cruise. It was great!

haha you were most likely a mile from my house and you didn't come say hi!!! I can see the cruise ships from my porch....way off in the distance I live on the poor side with the stinky fishing boats... nothing like the smell dead fish in the middle of summer!

Wow, those are some amazing finds, and at a ridiculously awesome price!!

And those are the lights I have over my tank, so far they are absolutely amazing, and my corals are doing GREAT under them...my blastomusa has exploded into a whole new set of colors under them. The only downside is the crappy controller - it's really simple and doesn't allow you to maximize the options that the LEDs offer. Luckily, the profilux controller will do that for me, so I can have thunderstorms, cloudy days, cloud passage, and a bunch of other things!! They're awesome!

BTW, that new acan is great! I have one coming in on an order on tuesday, and I'm excited!

Yeah it was funny they had icecap there we had a group buy I could have got a 48in MH / LED combo at cost! But everyone was oogling over that!

THOSE ARE AWESOME! I'm jealous. :D

That is ok because I say the same thing about your tank :)

That is funny my GF really wants to go to AZ because of all of the lizards and bugs and whatever other things that I am sure you guys could live without lol

Nice stuff, how much did you get it for? Oh btw, before I moved to TN, I used to live in Bremerton, WA in a town called silverdale. :D

Back